Dark humor popularity is rising as sarcasm and psychology of manipulation are becoming much more common and popular. Dark jokes have become an integral component of contemporary comedy, pushing boundaries and challenging societal norms.
Good dark jokes need an audience with decent humor, so they won’t be offended by the morbid or bizarre jokes that might resonate with taboos or sensitive topics. Apart from that, the timing also matters while clicking dark humor jokes. Amidst a fight, a punchline of dark jokes could be fatal. Whereas, roasting friends with such jokes is always fun.
Knock-knock jokes are fun as long as you’re with your co-workers, family, in-laws, or such people with serious relations. Whereas knock-knock jokes have become cliche among friend circles, therefore, humor about depression, death, and disease is a toss-up. But, one must read the room first, dark humor might outturn the peace at times as well.
This article delves into the world of dark jokes that can be used in different situations and multiple people. Most popular dark jokes, dark humor jokes about marriage, dark jokes about work, and dark jokes about family are listed below.
Table of Contents
Popular Dark Humor Jokes
- Why don’t skeletons fight each other? Because they don’t have the guts.
- I looked at my wife and said that she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised.
- Why did the scarecrow win a medal? Because he was the best on his turf.
- My girlfriend once said that she wished to be cared for like a princess. So I put her in the back of a car and drove into a wall.
- What would the janitor say when he came out of the trunk? Supplies!
- I went to the library and asked the librarian, “If the library had any books on paranoia.” She whispered, “They’re right behind you.”
- Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing!
- My grandfather says I’m too reliant on technology. I called him an impostor and unplugged his life support.
Marriage Dark Jokes
- I hadn’t checked up on my wife in a week — I didn’t want to interrupt her.
- Yesterday, my wife asked me for her lipstick. I passed her a glue stick accidentally. She still doesn’t talk to me.
- My husband says I have no proficiency in finding direction. I packed my stuff and right.
- My wife left a note on the refrigerator, “It’s not working.” I opened the refrigerator, it was working.
- I went to see a dentist and he told me it would be painful. He ended up telling me that he was having an affair with my wife.
- My girlfriend wanted to marry a prince just like in fairy tales. Therefore, I gave her a loaf of needs and left her in the middle of a forest.
- My wife said to me, “I’m pregnant.” I said to her, “Hi pregnant, I’m Dad.” She said, “You ain’t.”
- A man goes into a coma and wakes up. His wife says to him in black clothes, I can’t count on you for anything, can’t I?
- Wife: I want another baby. Husband: Great, I don’t like this one as well.
- I just stumbled upon my wife’s Instagram profile. I’m quite mad at her, she’s not a princess.
- My wife told me love is beautiful during a vacation. I wish I hadn’t received it through an email.
- My wife and I had made a decision. We don’t want children any longer. If somebody does, contact us. We’ll deliver them immediately.
Dark Jokes About Work
- How to deal with stress in the best way? It’s by throwing the stress ball onto the last person who’ll upset you.
- As life goes by, I regret the people I have lost. Now, I think that I shouldn’t have chosen your guide as a career.
- I remember several jokes about unemployed people. However, none of them ever worked.
- You’re not wholly useless and unfortunate. You can always serve as a terrible example.
- My boss always reminds me that I have a vindication with a preoccupation. We’ll discern about it.
- My boss said, “Have a good day.” I went home that instant.
- Teamwork is necessary in every work field. It helps me in putting all the blame on someone else.
- I always tell new interns to think of me as their boss. Rather, they should think of me as their friend who can fire them any time.
- Patient: I’m quite nervous and stressed as this is my first operation. Doctor: Same here!
- To err is human. Blaming someone else exhibits the management potential of a person.
- I can’t understand why I was fired from a calendar company. All I had done was take a day off.
- Don’t walk behind me, I am not a commander. Won’t walk in front of me, you’re not a king. Don’t walk beside me, just pretty much don’t come near me.
Dark Jokes About Family
- My family brought me up as their only child, this infuriated my sister to death.
- My mama died because we couldn’t remember her blood type. Before her death, she kept telling us “Be positive” but can I be positive without her beside me?
- A kid decided to burn his house to ashes. His father had tears in his eyes while watching him. He lay his arm around the mother and said, “That’s arson.”
- At home, everyone treats me like a CEO. Until they want something from me, I’m ignored completely.
- My relatives at weddings used to say, “You will be next” gladly. However, they have stopped saying it now after I started saying, “You will be next” at funerals.
- To teach the kids about Democracy, I let them have votes on supper. Everyone picked tacos and I made them pizza as they don’t live in a swing state.
- Son to Dad: Have you received the results of the DNA test? Dad: Call me George!
- I childproofed my home. Still, they got in somehow.
- My grandma has the heart of a lion. Still, she received a lifetime ban from the zoos.
- I desire to have my own kids one day. I do not think that I can stand them any longer than a day.
- Are my dad and Nemo similar in any way? Both of them can’t be found.
Comment below your favorite dark jokes.
More that you would like to read:
- How Long Do Idiots Live: A Popular Trend, Controversies, Associated Logics & Why You Should Ignore
- What’s Deez Nuts Joke and how to use this joke to prank others?
- Where Does The Bingus Meme Originate From And What’s Its Meaning Among Among Us Players?
For more info visit Whatsmind.com