5 Best Electric Toothbrush Chargers Updated Review 2022
The electric toothbrush charger is now becoming an essential need for people because it has made cleaning so much faster and easier. Nevertheless, it must be charged to be functional. Some toothbrushes come with a charger, but some companies offer replaceable batteries for different electric toothbrushes.
In case your electric toothbrush is no longer charging then you might need to change its charger. There’s a wide range of highly-functional chargers available in the market that can be used to charge electric toothbrushes.
Let us help you know everything about electric toothbrush charges so that you can choose the best one according to your needs and budget. Keep reading as we will provide you with quick insights about the 5 best electric toothbrush chargers as well.
Also read: Sheppard Software
Features of Electric Toothbrush Chargers
To choose the best electric toothbrush charger, you must have a look at the features of an electric charger. Pick your toothbrush charger according to the following factors:
- Compatibility of Charger
It is a primary feature of an electric toothbrush charger. You should consider the compatibility; this charger is compatible with your toothbrush brand. Is it worth buying your specific brand of toothbrush? For instance, check and ensure the charger’s compatibility, whether it is compatible with Panasonic or Braun.
- Wattage of Charger
Another feature to consider is checking the wattage rating of your electric toothbrush charger. This rating ensures that the charger is powerful enough to charge your electric toothbrush. Usually, you find 0.4 or 1.4-watt wattage of the charger, which is suitable for most electric chargers. It is pretty good to find these watt chargers.
- Water Resistance
Chargers should be water-resistant as they are used in the bathrooms. For water resistance, there is also a rating awarded according to their water resistance. Ratings are like IP65 or IP67. A higher rating is considered good.
Now, let’s move forward to know about the best electric toothbrush chargers that would be a peerless addition to your hygiene tools.
5 Best Electric Toothbrush Chargers
We have selected the five best electric toothbrush chargers for you. You can easily browse through this section to decide which one is suitable for you.
Let’s discuss the details of each electric toothbrush chargers one by one:
1. Magipea Oral B Electric Toothbrush Replacement Charger
Magipea chargers are considered no 1 in the list because they are affordable and one of the best go-to options for those who are tight on budget.
Their compatibility with Oral-B is excellent. They also provide one year of warranty.
They are entry-level chargers that have 0.9-watt wattage. It is considered suitable for Oral-B models.
Moreover, they also have an IPX7 water resistance rating, which is good despite its cheap rates.
- Perfect compatibility with Oral -B toothbrushes.
- Backed with one year of warranty
- Wattage output is 0.9 watts, which is considered very good for Oral-B
- The water resistance rating is IPX7 which is an excellent rating.
- Warranty of 1 year despite cheapest rates
- Wattage rate is standard despite entry-level.
- High water resistance. It saves from damage.
- Magipea is an affordable, budget-friendly entry-level charger.
- The charging cable is too long
2. Alotpower toothbrush E-Series Replacement Charger
Alotpower toothbrush chargers are compatible with Philips toothbrush chargers. They are relatively affordable chargers.
It has a standard wattage rating of 1.4 watts, making it compatible with a wide range of electric brushes. Its water resistance rating is IPX7.
It also has one year of warranty.
- Highly compatible with all the latest Philips electric toothbrush models.
- Provide a standard wattage rating of 1.4
- Offer IPX7 water resistance rating
- They offer one year of warranty
- Impressive water resistance rating with a one-year-long warranty
- The high wattage of 1.4 watts makes its performance solid.
- Suitable with many of the Philips models
- Lower build quality
3. Merom Replacement Model HX6100 Charger
Merom is considered the best charger if you want a reasonably affordable but high-power charger for your electric toothbrushes.
In terms of money options,they are best for Philips toothbrushes. They show perfect compatibility for Philip toothbrush models.
Unfortunately, they don’t mention the wattage rate.
They have an IPX7 water resistance rating which makes them the best choice.
Merom also provides a warranty of 6- months which is more than nothing.
- Compatible with Philips toothbrushes.
- 6-months warranty
- IPX7 water resistance rating
- Support various Philips models
- Highly durable due to water resistance of IPX7
- Provide an excellent value for money electric toothbrushes.
- Wattage rating is not clearly specified
4. CMYFC Replacement Electric Toothbrush Charger
CMYFC chargers are comparatively premium high-end chargers. They are best to use for the long term.
CMWWYFC are highly durable chargers compatible with many Philips electric toothbrushes with slightly fewer wattages of 1.3 watts.
Along with its best feature of IPX7 water resistance rating, they are made out of metal .they have two years of the extended warranty,
If you want a premium charger for long-term use, CMYFC is the best choice.
- Highly compatible with Philips models
- Provide a 1.3 wattage output rate
- IPX7 water resistance rate
- 2-years of warranty
- Fast charging speed with Philips models
- Highly water-resistant and made out of metal
- Fabulous chargers for long-term use.
- Not affordable
5. Lap Pow Electric Toothbrush Replacement Charger for Braun
Lap pow is a highly affordable charger best for Oral-B toothbrushes. It is viable if you want to get on the cheapest rate.
It gives 0.9 watts wattage rating and IP67 water resistance.
It also provides a 1-year warranty meaning they are for long-term use.
- Perfect for Oral-B brushes
- Provide the output of 0.9 watts
- IPX7 water resistance
- One year of warranty
- Fast charging for Oral-B toothbrushes
- A perfect option for low-budget buyers
- Build strong quality for entry-level
- The charger cord length is too short
We would like to conclude this article on a note that in order to choose the best electric toothbrush charger, you must look at its compatibility, wattage, water-resistance rate, and warranty. These all features significantly show the durability of the charger.
For more queries contact us at Gmail